Everyone needs a good, basic chicken salad recipe in their collection of fool-proof dishes. Homemade chicken salad is quick and easy to make with just a handful of everyday ingredients, and is perfect for warm weather picnics, potlucks, lunches, or light dinners. You can add or substitute chicken salad ingredients to suit your preferences, and it’s genius at using up leftovers. I’ll show you how to make tasty chicken salad using this top-rated recipe for Basic Chicken Salad, and share plenty of tips and ideas along the way.
Easy Beef Stir Fry is the perfect Chinese-restaurant-inspired dish that you can make at home. To get delicious flavor use lots of been, your favorite vegetables, and of course a great sauce.
- 30 beef strips
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 table spoon ground chili pepper
- 3 seasoning cubes
- 1 cooking spoon soy sauce
- 1 cooking spoon oyster sauce
- 1 cooking spoon sesame oil
- 5 tables spoons vegetable oil
- 1 table spoon corn flour
- 1 medium green bell pepper sliced in strips
- 1 medium red bell pepper sliced in strips
- 1 medium onion bulb, fine diced
- 4 garlic cloves
- Pinch of salt
- Season the beef strips with 2 cloves of garlic, ginger powder, onion powder, 1/2 teaspoon curry powder, 1/4 teaspoon thyme, 1/4 tablespoon ground pepper, 2 seasoning cubes and salt to taste. Leave to marinade in the refrigerator for as long as 24 hours or a minimum of one hour.
- In a pot, transfer vegetable oil and allow to heat up for few seconds before adding diced onions. Sauté onions for 30 seconds then grate in garlic and allow to sauté till fragrant.
- Next, add red and green bell pepper strips, blended sesame oil, soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add one cup of water and stir.
- Next, add thyme, curry powder, remaining seasoning cub, ground pepper and salt to taste.
- Make a slurry by mixing the corn flour in water and combine until a light paste is formed.
- Transfer the slurry into the pot and bring to a light simmer. The slurry will help thicken up the sauce.
- Finally, add beef strips into the sauce and stir to combine. Take off the heat immediately.
This analysis is an estimate based on available ingredients and this preparation. It should not substitute for a dietitian’s or nutritionist’s advice.
Are you going to made this?